Customer Relationship Management
The Dialog Dynamics team of professionals use their significant practical experience in CRM and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies to create a flexible and customisable CRM solution that ill enhance customer interactions and business practices. Dialog Dynamics’ main CRM skills include Case Management, Grants, Stakeholders and Membership Management.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement applications are useful for many functions including Matter Management, Grants, Stakeholders, Membership Management, Marketing and Lead Generation, Claims, Complaints, and Care Management.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement applications integrates directly into Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, enabling your employees to work within the familiar, comfortable Outlook environment. The result: everyone in your company will quickly be able to begin using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications for managing sales, services, and marketing processes.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
Every company has its own processes, its own culture, and its own way of reaching out to customers. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement is a flexible solution that can be quickly customised to your company’s current needs while providing a flexible, scalable platform that will grow as your business expands.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications are an enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) solution that provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and maintain a clear picture of customer relationships and interactions, from first contact through to purchases and post-sale support.
In addition to core “packaged” functionality such as sales, service, and marketing automation, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement provides a powerful and flexible application development platform in which line of business (LOB) applications can be developed to address an organisations specific business needs or can be added with another application to achieve desired business needs. The platform leverages an intuitive, familiar user experience, an enterprise-class server infrastructure, a robust and extensible workflow engine, and integrated reporting and analytics. In addition, the technologies and standards supported by the platform allow it to be integrated within the enterprise environment.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement will assist an organisation to:
Achieve Reliable User Adoption:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement provides users with access to role-based information and customer management capabilities in the familiar applications, such as Outlook, that they use every day resulting in:
- High user adoption through integration with familiar Microsoft Office productivity applications.
- Improved user productivity by consolidating customer information into a single location with easy-to-use reporting, visualisation, and customer management capabilities.
- Reduced training costs, enabling users to get started right away by providing CRM functionality integrated with Microsoft Office productivity tools they already use.
- Enable users to work virtually anywhere with support for mobile users and offline access to CRM functionality and reporting from synchronised data.
Adapt Quickly to Business Changes:
Organisations will be able to adapt quickly to changing markets with a CRM solution that is designed with the flexibility to grow and change rapidly. This includes being able to quickly deploy and customise the CRM application to fit developing needs with point-and-click customisation.
- Change quickly using visual tools that allow business units to rapidly customise Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications at the business analyst level. Create and change entities, forms and workflows to keep pace with changing business needs.
- Change on-premise deployments with standard .NET development tools and skill sets in IT to make upgradable customisations quickly and efficiently.
- Change the organisation completely by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement applications as a platform for relationship management.
Attain a 360-Degree View of Customers:
Organisations will be able to turn disparate data into actionable information by making it available to the people who need it most, the end-users. The organisation will be able to consolidate data stored throughout the enterprise, whether in line-of-business systems, custom applications, or on users’ desktops, and empower everyday CRM users with easy reporting and actionable analytics. This includes:
Putting business insight in the hands of users with wizard-based tools for reporting so they can gain timely access to information and insight without the assistance of IT.
Delivering actionable intelligence by combining predictive analytics with business automation so people have access to the information they need to help achieve a 360-degree view of the customer.Minimising costs by taking advantage of powerful business intelligence technologies included in standard Microsoft products such as Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Excel.
Availability, Performance, Scalability:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer engagement applications provides a solution that will scale efficiently to meet an organisation’s needs. This will allow an organisation to:
- Optimise performance with technologies that use established skills and standard optimisation techniques, including Microsoft SQL Server software, and Exchange Server.
- Configure to meet bandwidth requirements with highly flexible options for delivering responsive performance over the local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
- Scale up and out with load balancing, web farm clustering, exchange clustering, SQL Server mirroring to flexibly meet the needs of large or small enterprise deployments.
- Deploy for scalability with on-demand, on premise, and mixed mode.
There are two approaches to the licensing and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement applications. Dialog Dynamics can help you with the best option for your Company. Including training materials and support for any Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Systems.
Under this approach you purchase Dynamics 365 Customer engagement individual licenses and implement the Customer Engagement solution “onsite”. There are costs associated with the initial implementation including the purchase of licenses and potentially additional server infrastructure. There are also ongoing costs associated with operating and maintaining the server hardware and a requirement to purchase annual software maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications.
Online / Cloud:
Under this approach the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications are based on an “online” or “cloud” approach with a monthly fee paid per user for access to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement applications delivered by a hosted solution provider. This solution can be hosted either within a public cloud provided by Microsoft, or a private cloud solution hosted at a third party hosting company.