Microsoft Dynamics Azure
Cloud computing allows businesses to embrace growth and reduce overall operating costs, whilst delivering IT infrastructure, applications or software platforms from a secure and off-site location by having Dynamics AX, NAV solution hosted in the cloud on Microsoft Azure.
Dialog Dynamics now offers Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV on the Microsoft Azure cloud, with Data Centres located right here in Australia.
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s infrastructure platform delivered as a service in the cloud, by Microsoft. With Microsoft Azure’s open and flexible cloud platform we can quickly build, deploy and manage Microsoft Dynamics applications, such as
in Microsoft managed datacentres (now in Australia).
With Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365, AX, NAV, our expert Dialog Dynamics team is able to place your Dynamics solutions in the cloud, whilst providing best practices and capability along with the stability and security of a Microsoft datacentre.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics ERP on Azure:
- Deployment flexibility with secure connections – add users, add virtual machines, CPU and RAM as needed.
- ERP access from anywhere and any device and with the choice of a desktop client, web client or SharePoint client
- Ability to combine on premise environment with hosted cloud environments for your optimal needs.
- High availability – securely access ERP hosted in the cloud anytime, anywhere.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure and support – Microsoft Azure enables robust security, backup and privacy controls in geographically dispersed datacentres.
- 24/7 support from Microsoft
You can choose from perpetual licensing or monthly subscription licensing.