Document Management: Save time, cut costs and improve service levels (Webinar)
March 24, 2017
Whilst paper still remains at the heart of many business processes these paper-based systems are hard to monitor or control, and filing or retrieving paper documents is often time consuming and expensive. There is a better way.
Save Time and Costs
Switch from paper-based business processes and unstructured emails to secure and easy to use software that is designed for efficiency that will allow you to:
- Instantly deliver invoices, statements and reminders by email
- Eliminate printing, handling and mailing of documents and emails
- Remove storage costs associated with retaining paper documents.
A document management system will help finance and customer services teams respond to clients, suppliers and colleagues more quickly by having everything on screen, including giving them the ability to:
- Address urgent queries in real time, leading to strengthened relationships
- File related documents automatically to help staff handle queries efficiently
- Encourage earlier dialog by emailing a copy of invoices or other documents.
Reduced Carbon Footprint
Care for the environment by reducing your dependence on paper by cutting the amount of paper printed and stored including:
- Delivering business documents using email instead of physical mail
- Reduce the use of printer consumables and energy in sales processes
- Capture and store documents electronically in place of filing cabinets
The Zetadocs for NAV suite
The Zetadocs suite of business process add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you streamline business processes, freeing you from paper and improving the way your business operates. Finance departments, customer services, sales and operational teams can work more efficiently on screen, saving time and costs, while offering better service levels to customers, suppliers and staff.
In March we held a combined webinar with Zetadocs. The webinar covered information needed to:
- Improve customer service – how you can keep customers informed and resolve any disputes quickly and without fuss
- Reduce costs – how you can reduce printing and postage costs by sending send order confirmations and invoices via email
- Increase efficiency – save time as you will not be manually archiving and retrieving paper documents.