As the Australian and New Zealand partner for LINKFRESH, Dialog Dynamics is able to Implement, integrate and provide an end-to-end egg management system designed specifically by food industry and fresh produce specialists for egg producers.
A solution already in use by major egg producers in the UK and in the US.
The egg business requires the ability to customise flock standards to their own unique parameters and to see inventory which may be situated across many companies and locations – packing centers, processing and boiling facilities, egg printing operations, etc.
Egg processors benefit from a high level ERP supply chain solution like LINKFRESH because of its increased transparency and integration of internal or external feed mills and management of grow and lay flocks.
Instead of maintaining standalone or different systems in each department of an egg business, LINKFRESH ERP provides a suite of easy to use, add-on modules and applications that seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics across the entire enterprise.
Worldwide millions of users use Microsoft Dynamics to gather data and see robust transaction details when and where they happen – all in real time.
Put all your eggs in one
The LINKFRESH solution is a single, robust system that not only includes full finance (ERP) but also efficiently handles complex operations like:
- Tracking, tracing, grading
- Forecasting of feed operations
- Compliance with multiple legislative jurisdictions and requirements
- Multiple responsibility centres
- Multiple units of measure – weights, counts or cases
- Depreciation as well as grow and molt costs
- Egg, box and label printing
Do you need a flexible, easily configurable cloud-based solution to replace a predominantly paper-based process for egg farm audits?
The LINKFRESH system will:
- Improve audit and data capture processes to a wide range of internal and regulatory reporting for increased efficiency and improved data integrity.
- Provide your Field based auditors with a flexible solution for data capture on mobile devices, such as iPads and phones – giving you reliable and real-time information generated from both the regulator and ad hoc audit visits conducted throughout the supply base.
- Enable your employees to spend less time on paperwork, photocopying, scanning and use of spread sheets. Instead, our solution will analyse and report on a wide range of key performance and regulatory measures easily and in one place.
Other egg producers like yourself have addressed these problems
In the UK, a major egg supplier Nobel Foods needed a solution to deliver an integrated package with cloud-based features which can be interfaced with existing in-house systems. It did this by deploying the Microsoft Dynamics NAV based LINKFRESH Food Supply Chain solution.
If you are interested in finding out more please download the Nobel Foods Case Study. To request a demonstration please contact us.