Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
July 12, 2017
Twelve months after purchasing LinkedIn, Microsoft has announced their decision to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn, including integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The best part, this was released in Australia on the 1st of July 2017.
Hiring and retaining the best talent is expensive and can present with problems. Microsoft Dynamics is introducing Dynamics 365 for Talent – a new application for organisations that will help them in managing and nurturing precious resources. Dynamics 365 for Talent gives organisations a 360-degree view of their workforce in all phases of the recruitment and management process, including: sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and retention.
Some benefits of Dynamics 365 for Talent:
- LinkedIn Recruiter integrations will display the most relevant and dynamic candidate profiles to hiring staff, thus giving them quick access to the best talents.
- It will make on-boarding a personalised experience for employees as each recruit will get a tailored web portal with targeted goals and resources, besides access to relevant contacts.
- Office 365 makes it possible to maintain a consolidated and up-to-date HR profile.
See Dynamics 365 for Talent in action
Click on the below video to see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent helps you attract, empower and optimize your workforce.
Integrating LinkedIn with Microsoft Dynamics and what this will mean for users:
There are a number of benefits sales teams and organisations will receive through the integration of LinkedIn with their Dynamics 365 platform, these include:
- Salespeople will be able to effectively tap into their professional networks and contacts, and thus improve their pipeline
- The integration will provide contextual recommendations to salespeople, as it will scan their LinkedIn contacts, email and calendar.
- Users will be able to leverage and build stronger relationships with their existing contacts/potential buyers by accessing their latest profile details and then tailoring content throughout the account lifecycle.
- Providing ways to save an “at-risk deal”; aka identifying a colleague who is connected to a prospective customer on LinkedIn.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) abilities, including allowing salespeople take their own data and load it into AI for themselves.
The integration of Dynamics 365 for Sales and LinkedIn Sales Navigator will reduce approximately half the cost of what a user would pay for a competitor’s CRM. The whole package which includes Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise Edition, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team will be available for a packaged price per seat per month.
If you would like more information on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, then please contact us.