Intercompany for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Dialog’s Intercompany module for Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides a total management tool for intercompany administration. The NAV Intercompany module has been developed as an add-on product to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Designed in accordance with the NAV Development Guidelines, Intercompany is fully integrated with other NAV modules.
Eliminates Double Entry of Transations Between Companies:
- Completes intercompany processing from general journals, sales journals, cash receipts journals, purchase journals, payments journals and fixed asset general journals, as well as purchase or sales invoices
- Debtor and creditor intercompany transaction processing
- Security intact for limiting access to companies as well as standard security
- Balanced intercompany journal processed in the source and destination company
- Easy processing of elimination entries
- Consolidations made easy
Powerful Intercompany Management:
- Intercompany transactions are automatically recorded from the source company into the destination company.
- Posting groups provide the mechanism for automating the processing of intercompany debtor and creditor accounts.
- Intercompany and non-intercompany transactions can be combined in one journal.
- Navigation is provided from a transaction in the destination company ledger back to the originating document in the source company.
Intercompany offers all the features you'll need for efficient inntercompany administration highlights
- Direct intercompany update
- No more intercompany control accounts
- GST accounted for correctly
- Full traceability