Pricing for NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV pricing is designed to help small and midsize businesses jumpstart their use of Dynamics NAV 2017. With Dynamics NAV 2017 pricing, you must license 2 components;
- The solution functionality; and
- Access to the solution functionality by your users
In regards to the solution functionality Dynamics NAV 2017 functionality is delivered through the Starter Pack and the Extended Pack.
At a high level, (the required) Starter Pack gives you core financials and distribution functionality to help you:
- Gain control and insights over your finances
- Manage sales items and materials in a distribution environment
- Provide licensed users a singular view of the business from virtually anywhere through a variety of devices
Then, if further functionality is required, this is delivered by the optional and additive Extended Pack which adds functionality that integrates core financials and distribution management capabilities with industry specific functionality extensions such as:
- Manufacturing to support and control the manufacturing environment
- Warehousing to manage the warehouse to support operations
- Professional Services to manage the billables generated by consultants
- Basic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer and supplier relationships and offer the highest quality of service and support
Then we must license user access. Users accessing the solution is defined according to the type of access they need being Full or Limited. With further discussion we can clarity whet type of users you require.
A number of add-on modules are available for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017. These will be an additional cost to the Dynamics NAV license.
For more information, Contact Dialog Dynamics today to request a Dynamics NAV Price Estimate. Include the number of users and if the payroll module is a requirement, include the number of employees paid.